Fast Facts: Young Americans Bank Loans
- You must be a Colorado resident
- Must have a co-signer if no previous credit history or under 18
- Call for rates and fees
- Visit with out loan officer before you apply
Here are Young Americans Bank, we think giving loans to young people is pretty awesome. Not because we make money off them - we don't. It's because most adult banks wouldn't consider giving a loan to someone under 21, and definitely not to someone under 15!
We believe that starting early and small is an excellent way to learn about the confusing world of loans and establish a good credit history.
We offer two types of loans:
- Personal loans - buying a car, college expenses, stereo equipment, etc.
- Business loans - for those who are interested in starting their own business, or already have a business established that might need extra cash.