Fast Facts: Young Americans Bank Internet Banking
- No monthly fees
- For customers with savings, checking, CDs, loans, or ATM/Debit cards
- View or download account information - balance, deposits, activity
- Make transfers between Young Americans Bank accounts
- Make payments on your Young Americans Bank loan
- Export transactions to Microsoft Money, Intuit Quicken, and more
Young Americans Bank customers can securely access their account information on the Internet through YAB eBank. You can see information on savings and checking accounts, CDs, loans, and ATM/Debit cards.
- Internet access
- Internet browser that is Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater or Netscape Navigator 5.0 or greater.
To get started:
- You must sign a Young Americans Bank eBank agreement
- Young Americans Bank will give you an ID and a password to access your account
- You must change your password the first time you logon
- You may change your access ID if you want
- Important! If you do not log onto your YAB eBank account once in any 180-day period, your account will be considered inactive and your access terminated. To get access again, you must contact the bank and you will be charged a reactivation fee.