- Please view the available camps and dates in the side banner to the right.
- Belmar: Young Americans Center for Financial Education at 401 S. Pierce St., Lakewood, CO, 80226
- Denver: Young Americans Center for Financial Education, 3550 E. First Ave., Denver, CO 80206
- Northeast Denver: Green Valley Ranch Rec Center, 4890 Argonne Way, Denver, CO 80249
- Five days (Mon - Fri) from 9 am to 4 pm, Mon - Thur; 9 am to 3 pm Fridays.
- Supervised drop-off is available at 8:30 am, with supervised pick-up until 4:30 pm Mon - Thur, and until 3:30 pm on Friday.
- $195 for each five-day program, which includes a camp backpack
- Financial assistance is available for those who qualify. For information and an application, contact Programs Registrar at 303-320-3236.
Age of Participants
- The curriculum for each program is developed with the specific grade level in mind. Please only sign up your child for a camp specific to his/her grade.
- Email confirmation and final paperwork will be e-mailed to you within two weeks of receipt of your registration.
- If you cancel 30 days or more prior to the first day of the program, a $10 processing fee will apply and the remainder will be returned to you via check or credit to your credit card.
- If you cancel 29 days or less prior to the first day of the program, NO refund will be issued. However, you will be issued a certificate towards future enrollment, equal to the cost of one week of camp for one attendee.
- If Young Americans cancels a program due to insufficient enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- A healthy mid-morning snack and beverage will be provided every day.
- Participants must bring a sack lunch and water bottle labeled with the child's name every day.
- Weather permitting, daily events will include outside activities so we suggest closed-toed shoes and sun protection.
- The daily schedule is always subject to change. Participants will receive an updated schedule and a daily newsletter each afternoon.
- Campers will be assigned to a focus group that will meet at the beginning and end of each day with the same staff member.
- Campers will take part in activities throughout the day in small groups and will have the opportunity to interact with every participant throughout the week.
- Groups are assigned randomly by computer. If your child is attending camp with a friend and is interested in being in the same focus group, please note that on the summer program registration form before camp begins.
Contact Programs Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org