Day Summer Camp Information
- Please view the available camps and dates in the side banner to the right.
- Belmar: Young Americans Center for Financial Education at 401 S. Pierce St., Lakewood, CO, 80226
- Northeast Denver: Green Valley Ranch Rec Center, 4890 Argonne Way, Denver, CO 80249
- Stapleton: Central Park Rec, 9651 E. Martin Luther King JR. Blvd., Denver, CO
- One-Day Camps: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Supervised pick-up is until 4:30 p.m.
- Three-Day Camp: from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Supervised drop-off is available at 8:30 am. Supervised pick-up is until 4:30 p.m.
- There is no cost to attend these camps.
- All participants will receive a backpack full of school supplies for the 2013-2014 school year.
Age of Participants
- The curriculum for each program is developed with the specific grade level in mind. Please only sign up your child for a camp specific to his/her grade.
- Confirmation will be sent within two weeks of receipt of your registration.
- Because of the high demand for these camps, we ask that you please let us know if you need to cancel for any reason. There will be a wait list of attendees who can take your spot.
- Lunch and healthy snacks will be provided.
- Weather permitting, daily events will include outside activities so we suggest closed-toed shoes and sun protection.
- Campers will be assigned to a focus group that will be facilitated by a staff member. If your child is attending camp with a friend and is interested in being in the same focus group, please note that on the summer program registration form before camp begins.
Contact Programs Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org