Teacher orientation and refresher sessions for the 2013-2014 school year are offered during the months of August through April to provide critical information about the mechanics of the International Towne program and the classroom materials.
- The five-hour orientation is required for all teachers who have not previously taught the International Towne curriculum.
- A short refresher video is available to watch here. Contact Jeremy Ollie at 303-320-3236 with questions.
- For your convenience, Teacher Orientations have been scheduled on weekdays and Saturdays and Teacher Refreshers have been scheduled on weekdays after school.
- All sessions are conducted at Young Americans Center, 3550 East First Avenue, Denver, CO, located on the southwest corner of First Ave. and Monroe St., four blocks west of Colorado Blvd. Please park in the parking garage attached to the building (entrance on Monroe).
- Beverages and snacks will be available for Teacher Orientations. For the refresher sessions, feel free to bring a snack.
- Plan to attend an orientation or refresher session at least two months prior to your Towne date. Curriculum, updates and classroom materials will be available at each session. Advance reservations are required.
- To reserve your spot, contact Director of Programs Registration, 303-320-3236.
- If you are unable to attend either an orientation or a refresher session, please contact the Programs Registration to arrange a time to pick up new curriculum and classroom materials. You must give at least 2 weeks notice for materials pick up (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Materials will be available for pick up after August 14, 2013. Don't forget to call ahead!
2013-2014 Teacher Orientation Sessions
All sessions: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 13
Saturday, August 17
Tuesday, August 20
Tuesday, September 10
Saturday, September 14
Saturday, October 5
Tuesday, October 15
Tuesday, November 12
Tuesday, December 3
Saturday, December 14
Tuesday, January 7
Tuesday, January 14
Saturday, January 25
Saturday, February 8
Tuesday, February 25
Tuesday, March 11
Saturday, March 15
Tuesday, April 8